Dr. Gerstein provides individual, family, and group therapy to adolescents and adults with a wide range of mental disorders and difficulties. Typically, sessions are weekly and last 45 minutes.
Dr. Gerstein provides treatment to individuals for the following issues:
- Anxiety (general, social, phobias)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Postpartum depression and/or anxiety
- Work/School related issues
- Interpersonal or relationship difficulties
- Low self-esteem
Dr. Gerstein also provides treatment to parents and families for the following issues:
- Stress due to taking care of a child with special needs
- Parent – child conflict
- Life transitions (new baby, retirement, etc)
Dr. Gerstein also has experience speaking to groups about such topics as mindfulness, parenting, and mental illness. Dr. Gerstein is available to provide lectures or workshops to groups on these or related topics. Please contact her for more information.